Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers For My Family PLEASE
(12-14-2020, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He travelled and spent time with a lot of people who were apparently not taking the proper precautions.  Everyone I know who goes on golfing trips spend time around each other eating, drinking, and socializing when they are not on the course playing golf with each other.

You said a bunch of people in the group were getting sick, right?  You think that is just a big coincidence?
How many people do you know that have gone on golf trips during the pandemic?  Did they act the exact same as if it were on a trip a year ago?  Do you think even though life has completely changed that it's just completely normal on golf trips?  Do you think they say "even though I go on a bunch of these every year, I'll just ignore all guidelines and everything that we've been doing for the past 9 months"?

Maybe they didn't socially distance, but what would make you assume that my brother didn't?  Maybe they had been socially distancing and taking precautions but they all had taken off their masks to take a drink and were around someone who had it who coughed or sneezed.

Yeah, you made assumptions, just like you always do about my posts, just to attempt to bash me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Prayers For My Family PLEASE - BFritz21 - 11-26-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Prayers For My Family PLEASE - BFritz21 - 12-14-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Prayers For My Family PLEASE - bfine32 - 11-29-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Prayers For My Family PLEASE - Benton - 11-29-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Prayers For My Family PLEASE - jason - 12-11-2020, 09:36 PM