Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
My main experiences came from Waverly Hills in Louisville. Just google 'Waverly Hills'.

I was part of a 10 person group that rented it out for 8 hours overnight a few years back. It was just us and no one else, as we could freely roam wherever we wanted.

I captured some freaky stuff on my digital recorder I took. And came back quite a few pictures (a high end Nikon camera) that were quite abnormal of what the pictures should be have been. I did hear a few odd sounds and had 'feelings' you might say, but nothing concrete.

Regardless I can 100% for sure say that I didn't experience nothing. What that was exactly, I dont know. It very well could have been an unknown scientific phenomena of some kind, as opposed to a spiritual religious kind.

I also used to go to Gettysburg Battlefield years ago, quite a few times. And about each time I went I always had a few pics that had anomlies that just shouldn't have been captured. Now back then I had a higher end Canon 35mm,so couldnt 'fake' them as there the negatives.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? - Millhouse - 12-20-2020, 03:52 AM