Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job
(12-20-2020, 12:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Covid! Covid! You can't improve during the Covid offseason Bills!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's what happens when you have a coach with a vision of what he wants to put on the field.  They knew what types of specific skill sets they wanted, and then either drafted or acquired the players who fit those roles.

It would be nice if we could tell what Taylor's vision for his offense was/is.  I'd like to think it involved a passing game that featured receivers running routes at all 3 levels of the defense that opened up off the success of a strong rushing attack.  However, that vision will never come to fruition without having a masterful OL Coach/Running game coordinator.  One who not only can draw up the Xs and Os on paper, but one who communicate his plan to the players and get them to execute as a unit.  It also helps to have talent evaluators that can target players with specific skill traits that fill individual roles on that OL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job - SunsetBengal - 12-20-2020, 12:41 PM