Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job
(12-20-2020, 03:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac Taylor was a hot prospect when we hired him. He was as close to an OC as the LA Rams had and got Goff to perform at an elite level.

Matter of fact the biggest negative with ZAC is that we had to wait so late to hire him as he was busy coaching in the Superbowl.

Now the results haven't been all we hoped but let's stop with the false narrative that no coach would want to take an NFL HC job on a team QB'd by a record setting QB.

To be worth a damn a coach has to be confident in his abilities; there's plenty people that would love to come here and become a legend by building a Champion.

Joe Burrow is a major selling point for sure. I think the problem is gonna be that during the interview a potential hire is gonna ask what the Bengals' 3 year plan is... I'm not sure they have one, and if they do; how solid is that plan? I think if I'm on the outside looking in, I'd want the "slash GM" title if I were to accept the Bengals job (which isn't gonna be available anyway).
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job - jason - 12-20-2020, 03:16 PM