Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
(12-15-2020, 04:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ghost, haunted house, UFO's, etc.

I'm definitely a skeptic when it comes to all of this stuff, but for some reason I find it incredibly entertaining.  Convince me your story (if you have one) is legit.

PS I don't want to make a total no jokes rules with this thread, but I'm looking for semi-serious answers.

Ive always been a bit obsessed with the a paranormal ...as kids we would sit on the roof and look for UFOs and of course  the Bigfoot stories..
I myself however I have never had a real scary incident ( had some questionable ones), however I have had many friends tell me some real spooky stuff over the yrs that have happened to them.  One that involved them staying in this bed and breakfast in the mid west and hearing strange  knocking nd noises on the wall all night with no explanation by the caretaker or anything outside . Come to find out there was  murder in that room and on way home they were receiving these "staticy"  cell phone calls from something saying "stay away" ...etc etc.... They never gave cell numbers to anybody out there. Who knows if someone was messing with them  but these are very believable people.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? - kalibengal - 12-20-2020, 04:54 PM