Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job
(12-20-2020, 09:01 PM)Benton Wrote: Eh, I dunno.

After marvin, I agree. We had a crap roster and a 2-3 year rebuild. That's unattractive to a coach, especially considering we were a franchise with a history of limping along.

But we've got burrow. We've got a handful of younger players. We're going to have the third overall.

If we part ways with ZT, I think we've got a few things to attract a good coach. Plus, we've got a track record for the long term.

(12-20-2020, 09:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The AFC is going to be loaded with good young QBs. Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence, Allen, Jackson, Tua, Herbert.

(12-20-2020, 11:43 PM)Benton Wrote: Soooooo... You're saying those seven teams are going to have head coaching vacancies?

Cause if not, I don't get your point.

(12-21-2020, 01:09 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No. Just that we're in a conference with a lot of young talented QBs. It's going to be about coaching and building around them more than ever.

Ok. You lost me. 

It started out how the Bengals, if there is an open spot, might be enticing to a coach, because, in part, of Burrow. You said there's a lot of good QBs in the conference.

I'm not seeing what one has to do with the other if you're not inferring that every team with a good QB is going to dump their HC?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nobody Would Want Bengals Head Coaching Job - Benton - 12-21-2020, 02:31 AM