Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a very offensive league now more than ever.
(12-21-2020, 10:14 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At 3, it would be a stretch to take someone. Rousseau is a really good prospect, but he's really raw. I'm a gunge Miami fan too so I've seen him a lot and in person some. He's really quick. I just don't know how he will translate to the Pro level. I feel like he needed to play this past season to get more experience, but he didn't. IF we traded down several spots and took him and picked up an extra pick or 2 I think that's the strategy.

I think Rousseau has a lot of risk that he could bust, but he has a really high Pro Bowl+ caliber ceiling too if his game translates to the Pros.

Adding him doesn't solve our pass rush issue though.

IF Sewell goes 2, my move would be to trade down a few spots to a team that wants fields. Then go Chase or another WR with speed. Chase would be idea.

The Bengals could go Surtain at CB if Jackson leaves. With what they paid Waynes, I don't know that they'll pay Jackson a huge contract.

Micah Parsons, the LB from PSU is good too.

3 is tough. 1 and 2 are no brainers. (Lawrence and Sewell). 3 you need to really scout and figure out who to take. It would be nice if Fields goes 2.

I like the idea of trading down as we are in a perfect spot to do so. If we trade down too far we miss out on that next tier of prospects, of which there are what?—5 or so? Maybe we can trade back 4 or 5 spots and take the best player.

Chase wouldn’t be a bad option in a trade down—as well as the Alabama wideout. An edge player with high end potential would be a great pick as well, but it’s likely someone takes a chance on one before pick 7-9, where I’d be looking to trade down to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a very offensive league now more than ever. - Bengalstripes9 - 12-21-2020, 11:45 AM