Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a very offensive league now more than ever.
(12-21-2020, 03:17 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I would say swapping with Denver at pick 9 would be the most likely. That’s too far for my liking as we probably botch the pick. Denver is always picking a new QB. Carolina at pick 4 probably needs a QB as well. Maybe they win a game and drop all the way down to pick 7 or 8. The rest of the picks below us have established quarterbacks.

The more I think about it, we’re in a great spot to pick the 1st player not named Lawrence or Sewell. Of course if Sewell is there you pick him. But adding an edge rusher or elite LB or elite corner would certainly help us out a lot. Chase would make us better, but we aren’t going to be able to pay to keep 3 wideouts, and we can find good wideouts later in the draft (our track record is pretty good). It’s much harder to find elite defensive playmakers.

Trading with Carolina would be ideal. I debated what they'd do. McCaffrey is hurt. With Kuechly retired, I could see them taking Parsons at LB.

I don't know though. All depends what teams thing of Fields. I tend to think he won't be a good Pro, but someone could see Russell Wilson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a very offensive league now more than ever. - THE PISTONS - 12-21-2020, 03:47 PM