Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why's The Stock Market Dipping Today?
(12-21-2020, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, I will say that I had been making a lot in recent days, so the drop wasn't that bad, but it was pretty big to start the day, so I panicked.

Now, what I lost is nothing to sneeze at, but it's not nearly enough to make me worried in any kind of way.

Sometimes a market can go bullish like it has or it can go bearish for a few days, months or even years. I noticed you said something about your brother taking care of it. Is he a financial advisor or an accountant? Actually, don't even answer that because it's none of my business nor anyone else. My point I was going to, was that sometimes it's not a good idea to let family members handle your money. Specially money your going to rely on in the future. That does not stand true in some cases, but you hear so many horror stories which may not be your case. Your in a unique situation and I'm sure your family has your best interest at heart.

I hope you do well Brad and I'm sure you will. The market works great over time. Don;t let yourself get caught up in it too much and I suggest only checking it once a week. At least that way, you get peace and also have some control over drastic changes. GLB!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why's The Stock Market Dipping Today? - HarleyDog - 12-21-2020, 09:06 PM