Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says
(12-22-2020, 12:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ninja  Hey!  Thanks for following me around to tell me how dumb I am!  I missed you!   Ninja 

And in case you missed it -->  Sarcasm 

Well argued, as usual.

Quote:All seriousness aside the economic policy in question has been pushed by the right since Reagan and continues to be thus my comment about the GOP.

I don't disagree, but this doesn't exculpate Dem inaction on the very same topic.

Quote:Obama didn't push a mid tax cut because of the economics of the US at that time.  But kudos for trying to find a way to bring Obama into the conversation for that two years or so he had a Democratic congress.  I was afraid we wouldn't try to play the "both sides" game for once.  Smirk

No, no, no.  You don't get to excuse Dem inaction by pointing out GOP action.  Try exercising your critical faculties for once instead of being a blinkered partisan hack.

Quote:But please keep tailing me...it's funny.

Please, you're not important here or anywhere else, which is exactly why you act the way you do on this board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-22-2020, 01:01 AM