Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says
(12-22-2020, 01:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well argued, as usual.

I don't disagree, but this doesn't exculpate Dem inaction on the very same topic.

No, no, no.  You don't get to excuse Dem inaction by pointing out GOP action.  Try exercising your critical faculties for once instead of being a blinkered partisan hack.

Please, you're not important here or anywhere else, which is exactly why you act the way you do on this board.

If you don't disagree than make a separate point without accusing another poster of not understanding.

I can TOTALLY "excuse" anything I want with the facts of the times.  The GOP has pushed the "trickle down" theory for 40 years.  ME not saying the Democrats didn't change anything in the couple year window doesn't change one thing I said...it's just an attempt to shift some of the blame because you don't like the "left".

As I've said many, many times you don't know me at all except on this board where you have formed a personal opinion.  We all do that here.  Very few of us know each other outside of this board.  Your opinion of my standing "anywhere else" is insulting and should cause you be ashamed of even saying it.

So since I'm not "important" you can stop following me around to try and insult me and my intelligence.

If you want to talk about the topic have at it.  Try to do without the personal insults. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says - GMDino - 12-22-2020, 10:17 AM