Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you feel after this win?
(12-22-2020, 04:47 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I feel great about last night's game.  This team had a serious identity problem.  11 losses in a row to the Steelers going all the way back to the goddamn playoff game?!?  I don't know what ZT or Lou said to the guys to get them up for this game but it must have been something special because they came to play.

I don't care if the Steelers lost 2 in row prior to this game.  The Bills are a great team and WFT is starting to come around even with no QB, so let's not write off the Steelers as some terrible team.  Another demoralizing loss for the Bengals does absolutely no good.  We've become so obsessed with draft position that it clouds the real picture.  It's about creating a winning culture again and I think this is a great step in that direction.

I don't know if ZT can coach or if our team just sucks or both.  But I do know if they just fix the damn OL and Burrow comes back, I don't see how we cant be much better next year.  Before Burrow went down, we had a chance to win every single game except the Ravens and Steelers games.  
I wish he could have been part of last night's victory.  That really would've been something.

It was probly just the video of JUJU dancing on the logo and that should have been enough.

But with Zach and Burrow together they only won twice.  and i dont think burrow was the problem as he scrambled a lot and saved a lot of plays.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel after this win? - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - J24 - 12-22-2020, 02:38 AM
How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - CJD - 12-22-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - XenoMorph - 12-22-2020, 05:09 PM