Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3?
(12-22-2020, 03:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why 25+? I thought it was normally broken down by 20+ and 40+.

Also, no longer accurate. He gave up a 50 yard TD against Florida. So 2 at the very least, since the 7th was over two weeks ago.

- - - - - - - - - -

As for the thread, I would say go Ja'Marr Chase. Bit of a luxury pick, but hard to turn down a 21 yard per catch WR who has a nearly 1,800 yard/20 TD season on the books catching passes from Joe Burrow.

I might consider a trade down depending on how far you'd go down (I don't think I would want to drop past 5 or 6) and take Kyle Pitts.

With the path the NFL has been taking lately, I am all-in on making the offense great and worrying about the defense later. Protect Burrow and give him all the weapons first.

Boyd got a concussion and the offense suddenly looked real thin on pass catching options. Higgins might be great eventually, but he's not there yet and can't be the focal point of an offense. The rest are guys that are backups at best.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we do if Sewell is gone at 3? - TheLeonardLeap - 12-22-2020, 09:06 PM