Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute.
(12-24-2020, 12:57 AM)jason Wrote: How important is this extra gear when he's fairly physically imposing, has good hands, and clearly has a pretty good knack for the game? His production hasn't fallen off a cliff without Burrow. He's just lacking those bigger plays that he was making. He would've had a TD reception Monday if Finley could've hit him. No OTAs, no preseason, questionable coaching, and he's a rookie... That dude ain't too bad.

I think by year 3-4 in the league (barring catastrophe) his baseline is a "poor man's Julio Jones". I think he's a future top 10 receiver.

And of course he looked faster at Clemson... He was playing against guys that are sales reps now. But seriously, he was the most matchup proof receiver we had while we still had NFL QB play, and I don't think it had anything to do with AJ Green being on the field.

There were absolutely games where teams had their CB1 on AJ. The Browns did it with Ward, and Philly did it with Slay. AJ being on the field makes a difference. Tee is probably good enough no matter what, but it will be something I’m curious to see going forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute. - Nicomo Cosca - 12-24-2020, 01:17 AM