Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute.
(12-24-2020, 01:20 AM)Whatever Wrote: I don't think he's a poor man's Julio.  Honestly, I think he's a poor man's AJ Green.  Big bodied, can go up and get it, but also shows good short area quickness and route running ability.  He has similar negatives with concentration drops and ball security, too.  Additionally, while AJ had average speed, Tee is on the slow side.  He's not Auden Tate slow, but even if he gets behind the defense, they can run him down and make the tackle.  That means DC's  don't have to respect him as much.  He'll be a good productive receiver for us, but we'll need a downfield threat to pair with him.

I don't disagree... I went with poor man's Julio because Higgins is a bit more stout than AJ. That part is hyperbole anyway. What matters is that with competent QB play, Tee Higgins was going to be a 1,000ish yrd, and 8ish TD (speculation of course) rookie WR. He was a non factor in weeks 1 and 2 as well... We got a player on our hands in Tee Higgins.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute. - jason - 12-24-2020, 02:18 AM