Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute.
(12-25-2020, 10:45 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Two points. NFL has shown you dont need a franchise QB to compete in the NFl and yes you can go out and get good QBs and compete. I've seen alot of $$ thrown at FA tackles that seem over paid

As for Minn I guess from your comment then Burrow is below half way decent looking QB this year since he was on pace for 23 TDs and 90 passer rating where as Cousins in his 3 years on pace to avg. 29/30 tds and a rating of 103. If you are going to blame Cousins for this bad season I guess blame Burrow also since Minn defense is ranked worse than Bengals.

Cousins is not a half way decent QB and with your pay logic, if Burrow does what Cousins has done over next 3 yrs we need to offer  a mid range contract since he will have played halfway decent correct?

I’m blaming Cousins contract (not his play he’s good not great) for hampering what they could do with the rest of the team. They had to let go a ton of starters because of it, including the 2 CB’s we signed, Xavier Rhodes, Diggs, etc. 33 million a season is just insane for a non-elite QB. But it’s what teams who can’t hit on their own QB’s in the draft (like Minnesota) have to do.

There is nothing more valuable in the current NFL than a QB on a rookie contract. It’s why we can’t wait around for your boy Zac to figure out how to coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute. - Nicomo Cosca - 12-25-2020, 10:59 AM