Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
(12-25-2020, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Too many folks are obsessed with chasing the future, they never have time to enjoy the present. 

A couple years back when we were making playoffs folks got mad because it gave Mikey an excuse to "settle for mediocrity", They wanted to "blow it up"

When we started losing under Marvin each win was looked at as an "excuse to keep Marvin"

Last year we hoped for loses so we could draft Joe Burrow

This year win hope for losses so we can fire Zac and draft the only OT coming out next year

I'm just more of a meat and potatoes type guy. Give me a steak, a beer, and a victory and I'm  happy. Tomorrow is not promised and will take care of itself upon arrival. 

IMO Rooting to tank is typically not worth it unless a 1OA spot is available and you need a franchise QB. There is no guarantee the guy at 2 will be better than the guy taken at 3, 4, 15, 22, etc etc.

It’s very possible Sewell is another bust and that there will be a better tackle in the draft who will be drafted far later.

So to me, we have our franchise QB and the difference from pick 3 to pick 10 isn’t significant enough to be mad over a win.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games - GreenCornBengal - 12-25-2020, 04:55 PM
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM