Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
(12-25-2020, 06:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am one who thinks losses would help more than wins now but in reality I can’t too against them during the games. The Steelers game was the most fun I had watching the Bengals in a long time. The combination of their record, QB situation, how unexpected it was and the physical way they played. Made it a great Monday night.
Draft positioning just helps me justify being happy if they do lose.  And I am high on Sewell and not as high on Jonah being a great LT - something I think bfine and I disagree on.

I get it. I do. But at the same time, if we were a bit more savvy with trades, we could follow that Dolphin model. Get rid of talented guys who don't fit your scheme and grab picks or free agents who do.

Take the Dunlap trade. We got Finney (yay?) and a seventh round pick. The Phins probably would have parlayed Dunlap into a decent pick or someone who might have actually made an impact here. Instead, we took the bare minimum just to get something. At this point, I'd be hitting up used car lots for GMs. It's better than what we've got now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games - Benton - 12-25-2020, 06:58 PM
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM