Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I rather be Bengals Defense now than?
(12-26-2020, 02:14 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Parsons is in the 4/5 range. Although, I don't think we need a LB.

So IF Sewell is gone, I'd LOVE to get a Chase or another really fast WR. We need speed at WR. My 1st priority, would be to trade down maybe 2-4 spots and take a WR. Pick up an extra 2nd or future 1st. I guess it depends on how much teams want Fields as to what we get.

Kinda like Florida's TE Pitts too. Although, he's kinda more of a WR/TE hybrid. He could work well in tandem with Sample.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals let Jackson walk and drafted Surtain at CB. I like this move least of all. I'd probably try to keep Jackson and Lawson. I'd love to retain Alexander too, but I don't know. We probably lose 1-2 of those guys.

LB...I'd like Pratt and Wilson out there. They can both cover TE's. I think that's a nice skillset in the modern NFL.
There going to lose all three of Lawson, Jackson, and  Alexander. 

To me Alexander is a non issue because Phillips is a natural Nickle and I would say is a better playmaker than Alexander ( I think Alexander is a good player but replaceable.

Jackson is gone some team is going to offer him big $ in the off-season.

Lawson should be tagged but this front office doesn't do that a whole lot. To me though you trade him for a 2nd RD pick or multiple thirds(if tagged).  I don't think a long term contract is in his future here.

If they sign both Lawson & Jackson that opens up the draft but if not Edge and CB jump to #1 and #2 on the list.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I rather be Bengals Defense now than? - J24 - 12-26-2020, 03:05 AM