Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
(12-25-2020, 05:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Count me in the same camp.

I think we added some good pieces the last two years and we've gotten rid of some dead weight (and will be getting rid of some more). I really think the right 3-4 players, we will be competitive. But I also think if Joe hadn't gotten injured, we would've been sitting around now with 6-7 wins.

Absolutely.  Especially if there was a normal offseason.  I know that affected every team and young player, but it had to be especially hard on rookie QBs.  They could have easily won the Charger game (think they did but got a classic NFL rectal), the Philly game, the 2nd Browns game, and then mowed through the NFC Least and ended up at the 6-7 win total you described.  

Had this been the case, we would be saying:  "OK, we can beat average to slightly above average teams, but they have to find out how to beat pitt and balt to get over the top".  

My dream finish (I am not trying to sound greedy, that MNF game was such a dream already) would be we lose to Deshawn and the Panthers, Falcons, and Eagles win this weekend.  Then, the Bengals knock off balt to knock them out of the playoffs.  Finishing the year having beating pitt and balt without Burrow would be amazing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games - SHRacerX - 12-26-2020, 01:37 PM
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM