Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
As much as I would like the Bengals to beat the Texans I really do want to finish the season with 2 more losses.
Count me with the crowd that wants the better draft position over moral victories.
I wanted to beat the Steelers because we had the 1 game buffer but now we need to worry about our pick.
The 3rd overall is much more than just that first pick it makes a big difference eon our 2nd and 3rd pick as well.

There is a mock draft out there that has the Bengals selecting (1) Tackle Peneii Sewell (OR) and (2) Tackle/Guard Trey Smith TN
I would like that plus I would try and sign Thuney as a FA. I know we need defense but we will never utilize our best asset without a top notch line. We need to throw as many draft picks and signed FA as we can until that is a strength of ours. That will allow us to see Mixon at his full potential which allows Burrow to be even more lethal.

A low scoring Houston game of 17-10 where our defense plays well would be a great. Then on to Baltimore and another low scoring loss to end the season with. Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM