Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
(12-27-2020, 09:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m not so sure about Zac returning to Cincinnati in 2021. His resume is better now, after all:  He’s beat the Steelers, won a road game, and won two consecutive games.  He’s likely to finish 7-24-1 after two years but that’s still terrible at 0.219 and he’s not the long term answer.

True, and that makes absolute sense to the casual observer.  However, this is the Bengals team we are talking about.  Their management seems to be stricken with some sort of "foolish pride" condition, that prevents them from acknowledging a mistake and moving to correct it.

I know enough about Bengals history to see the writing on the wall about Zac Taylor getting his 3rd year to coach the team.  I can't turn my back on my favorite team because I want a different coach or the management won't make solid football decisions.  All I can do is hope for them to do well in spite of things, and try to envision a scenario where success is possible with all things contingent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games - SunsetBengal - 12-27-2020, 11:46 PM
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM