Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have we learned in the past few weeks?
(12-28-2020, 12:19 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He made a critical catch, contested by the DB today, made an impressive grab in traffic on the Left side, and also turned on the juice and made a nice reaching grab on the sidelines. All "classic AJ Green" type of plays.

Fans should not allow "their vision" of what should happen with the team cloud their reality of how the management of the team actually does things.  I get the feeling that the Brown/Blackburn family absolutely loves AJ Green, and would like nothing more than for him to retire as a Bengal.  So, don't be surprised if they do manage to work out a 3 year contract with him. 

I don't disagree with you, but I think AJ will take less money to move on to a Green Bay, Seattle, New Orleans or somewhere like that to maybe have a shot at a ring. Personally I'd love to see him stay at the right price, and retire here as a Bengal. I'd also like to see him get a shot somewhere there. I just have a feeling he's not as done as he's looked at times this season... Don't get me wrong; he's not that old school AJ Green anymore though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What have we learned in the past few weeks? - jason - 12-28-2020, 12:53 AM