Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games
(12-28-2020, 02:18 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Eye opener on Pitt...13, wow.  Look, I'm not gonna take up for Zac, and certainly not Turner, but Burrow took several that he shouldn't have trying to make plays. He improved on that as the season went on. Finley and Allen? Same. Is the line on par with Pitt, hell no, but they might be closer to 30 or so instead of the ridiculous 48 that the number is with better awareness from the QB. I don't find it a coincidence that all 3 QBs are getting sacked less the more they play. Hell, at Washington, it was like Finley was just ducking and waiting to get hit, lol.

So, bad line play is a big part here, but QBs not helping them early on is a part too.

Burrow took some sacks trying to make plays, but he also avoided a bunch with his allusiveness. Remember the Titans game where he evaded like about 4-5 guys? Lol

I’d say with him it somewhat evens out. This OL really was straight trash most of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like when the Cincinnati Bengals win football Games - Nicomo Cosca - 12-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Finishing the season - SuperBowlBound! - 12-26-2020, 08:30 PM