Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t Confuse “Cincinnati Good” with “NFL Good.”
(12-28-2020, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: I think that's about right myself.  Phillips is playing pretty good ball too.

Beat me to it....And that gives him a list of 11 players:  6 on offense, and 5 on defense.  People will kill me for doing this, but I think WIlson and Pratt belong just outside this list.  When the front four was remotely healthy, the LB play looked much better.  

On offense, Jonah would be the #1 ranked OT in this year's rookie class of first round OTs.  Yes, he was drafted last year, but never even got to practice before the injury.  He came out with a revolving door of turds at LG next to him and has been rated really solid this year.  His injuries are concerning, but rookie tackles almost always struggle.  He really hasn't, and I think he will be better each year. 

No NFL team has no weak spots.  Some are just better at disguising it.  The Chiefs are loaded, no doubt, but teams are starting to figure out not to fall for the window dressing with all the misdirections and they are holding them down a bit better than in the past.  I think Buffalo is one team to watch in the playoffs.  They are playing tough as hell and can put up 30 points on anyone.  Love how they built that team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t Confuse “Cincinnati Good” with “NFL Good.” - SHRacerX - 12-28-2020, 04:10 PM