Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(12-31-2020, 11:33 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Why make a sticky? I stopped watching games in 2018, 2019, and 2020, yet I'm still on here nearly every day.
EDIT - As I've explained before, I'm not in the local market for Bengals games, so it costs me money to watch them if I want to unless they are on primetime. If I'm not confident they will be a good team, I don't want to spend money to watch them. If all the coaches are back, I think the likelihood of being good (having a winning season) is not great.

Just like the tired old argument about real fans attend the games to support the team (if they are local).  I never told people how they can spend their money, and although I attended all the games for the better part of 20 years, I now watch from home.  It was more the health of my dad than anything else, but I sure don't miss being in the stands compared to sitting in front of a 65" TV with a fire in the fireplace and a bourbon in my hand.

Not watching is completely in your rights. I didn't realize that you did that before and still logged in to discuss.  How much do games cost if you live out of town?  I'm just curious.  Look, I get it, but it seems like every year there is a list of people that aren't coming back if the Bengals don't fire someone or replace a player, etc.  I would think the mere presence of Joe Burrow would make anyone want to come back, but like I said, that is your choice 100%.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - SHRacerX - 12-31-2020, 11:51 AM