Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(12-31-2020, 02:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't think the jury is still out on Wilson. He has prove to be a good linebacker. And for 1st year guys, ADG and Adeniji have shown promise.

Skeptics must expect these guys to be Pro Bowlers year 1.  Wilson is our best LB, end of story.  ADG flashed but still looks a bit like a square peg in a round hole.  I thought they would keep him around 229 and have him play as a third safety....they went the other way and he looks BIG and not as fast.  I hope they turn him loose as a pass rusher against Lamar Jackson.  That has always been his highest grade...in college as well...as a pass rusher.

Adeniji came in and played tackle very well, but declined as some weak areas were exposed. Fine.  He played a lot of time as a rookie with no camp or preseason and graded out better than a veteran like Fred Johnson.  I will take it as a 6th rounder.  

Khalid Kareem was being rated higher than Dunlap (quitter 2.0).  He allowed them to get rid of that Cancer.  And as a 5th rounder.  

We have seen very little of Bailey and I still have high hopes for him.  That guy has great instincts and if he can be healthy, I think he, Wilson, and Pratt will form a formidable LB starting corps.

I have no idea how you do better than 6 picks getting significant playing time and a 7th getting a few valuable snaps here at the end.  Yes, Burrow was a no brainer, but a lot of people wanted to trade out and get a haul of picks....nope.  Burrow was the right pick, and many people also wanted a LB in the 2nd round.  Yet, they went with Higgins and he went out and broke a 20+ year Bengals rookie receiving record.  

This draft was excellent.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - SHRacerX - 12-31-2020, 04:01 PM