Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(12-31-2020, 06:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...there's about 4 Zac fanboys on the board that obsessively applaud every move he does.

I haven't seen any fanboys of him but what I do see is people like you who were miserable with Lewis and miserable with Palmer and miserable with Dalton and miserable with Taylor and soon to be miserable with Burrow.

Seriously, just shut up all ready. How can you be a fan of a team and hate every player, and every coach on the team?

Yea, Zac looks bad, there is no doubt about that but Mike Brown has shown he is going to do his own thing, so rather then sit here and ***** and moan and be miserable, I continue to cheer for the team and hope that Taylor develops into a decent coach. It's better to be hopeful then sit here and just be an absolute pariah.

If they fired him Monday, I'd be excited for the new coach and hopeful for the change. I'm just not going to sit here and complain about every damn thing the team does.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - Murdock2420 - 12-31-2020, 06:52 PM