Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff
I'm as guilty as anyone of crapping on Anarumo, but IMO if Taylor stays, he should, too. He's kept his relatively undermanned unit playing hard most of the time, and tbh, they've looked better than they should. Unless they get a proven, big-name DC, I'm fine with Lou remaining. If what we've seen from them of late is true momentum and not a mirage, then it might be a bit backward to bring in a new guy to change it up. I guess you could say I'm 50/50 on replacing him.

I want Turner gone. He sucks. If we bring in high draft picks on the line, he's the last guy I want coaching them up. Never should have been here in the first place.

I'd like to see someone brought in to put some heat on Zac if he can't get it together in year 3. They need an ex-HC that can step in and manage a roster/locker room both to help him and to serve as potential replacement if the dead-cat-bounce fails to carry over. Simmons is wonderful and all, but I want someone more experienced.

Zac is getting the classic Bengal Way patience and a 3rd year. That's what it is. I don't think they should let him feel too comfortable, though. He needs to know that minus some real progress in terms of actual wins, he's on a short leash.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff - samhain - 12-31-2020, 08:32 PM