Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff
(12-31-2020, 08:48 PM)jason Wrote: This....

He couldn't pull any good assistant coaches before anybody had seen how bad he was gonna be. What's he gonna do now?

Exactly.  It's just a game of image to see if he can pull enough wins out of his butt next year to legitimize another year of trying.  The only way that the org can likely bring in quality assistants is to get rid of Zac.  Why would Philips or any of these other names thrown around come and have Zac as their boss?  And what are the odds given the staff Zac put together the first time (and a chance to make upgrades/changes this year) that he even knows who/what to look for in assistants?  

But personally, I put the whole article in question, because I have no idea who in the Bengals' FO is talking that they'd know this, since it's always a totally tight-lipped franchise.  Part of me wouldn't be shocked if Zac was canned and part of me wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the whole staff return next year for round 3 of this madness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff - MileHighGrowler - 12-31-2020, 09:24 PM