Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake
(12-31-2020, 09:34 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Maybe your definition of shit football is different than mine. If you cant win a playoff game you are playing shit football. Marvin Lewis coached us  for 15 years without winning a playoff game, That is SHIT! I am so tired of being happy we made the playoffs only to get knocked out the first game. I was so happy as were many on here to hire someone outside the organization. I just want to give that person a chance.
If you fire him after 2 seasons what coach in their right mind would want this job knowing the Bengals front office history? If you don't make the playoffs in 2 years we are looking for another coach mentality is the wrong mentality. If ZT does not show improvement next year which I feel he will then they can get rid of him. Improvement to me would be around 8-8 and competing in all of your games.

Well you ain't winning a playoff game when you can't win 1 pm games, road games, or even sniff the postseason either. Freddy Kitchens was fired after one season by a team notorious for spitting out coaches. The Browns managed to bring in the right guy... And look. I'm not so wrapped up in my feelings and opinions that I mind being wrong. I hope Zac Taylor is the real deal (we're stuck with him for God knows how long), and he's just sputtering til he gets his master plan laid out. I'm not above giving him compliments when they're warrented. I just don't see it, and I don't like excuses.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake - jason - 12-31-2020, 09:51 PM