Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals can create more cap space in 2021, by extending players this week.
(01-01-2021, 06:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is the dumbest analysis I have ever seen.

Only two teams in the last decade have held opponents to a passer rating of 64.6 or less ('13 Seattle, '19 New England) and both of those defenses were first in both yards and points allowed.  So it sounds pretty stupid to act like it is meaningless.

Again the 35 point difference caused by pressuring the QB is the difference between the #1 and #32 pass defenses in the league.  And LeonardLeap calls the difference "ephemeral" and "non-existent" in order to shit on a Bengal?

Definitely NOT a shocker. Hilarious

You should check out your own sometime, then, Fred. 

Of course you decide to go for the literal baseline of QB Rating and run off on a tangent on that while ONCE AGAIN for the third time ignoring the EPA reality.

You do this all the time with everyone, so I am not sure why I am surprised. Need to remind myself who I am talking to when I accidentally start taking you seriously and make a reply. Have a good New Year, Fred.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can create more cap space in 2021, by extending players this week. - TheLeonardLeap - 01-01-2021, 06:45 PM