Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Ravens Predictions
(12-31-2020, 04:26 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: It doesn't matter, please Zac, just make the game watchable and show us why you should stay.

OH, but it does matter. I'll tell you why this game does matter.  Maybe not to you THE FANS, but THIS GAME matters.  Let me explain. 

See, to you The Fans, you just want this season over with.  Also each of you in your own way have formulated in your head the off season moves you would make.  I do the same thing.  Me, I would shake up the Mike Brown Front Office and Fire the person who takes on the role of GM somewhat in Duke Tobin.  I'm positive I could find someone better than Tobin, who I think is just awful year after year on off season moves.  Since I can't fire The Brown Family, I would fire Tobin who I consider the worst person in a GM type role in The NFL for years now.  Other teams would have fired him years ago, for HE is the one who has brought in coaches and players the Fans have Hated on year after year as Scapegoats of Tobin's choices.  

So we all have our plans, but our plans don't mean a hill of beans.  A million What If posts never change Bengals. 

Today Bengals do finish in a Play-Off Game. It means Play-Offs to Baltimore.  Baltimore who Bengals play Twice A Year, Every Year. Bengals are a Bad Team still with players on the bubble of being fired.  It is an Opportunity for players to show they deserve to be in THE NFL.  There are Bengals who have no business in THE NFL.  As Paul Brown would say, it is time for them to leave football and go find their life's work. 

So Todays Game means a Great Deal to players On The Bubble of being Fired.  A Division Team like Baltimore seeking Play-Offs is a good contest to see what Bengals have, and what Bengals don't have.  This will not be a final game of Baltimore resting players as some years, because Baltimore needs the Win.  So Bengals players who Block or Tackle well in This Game can Earn being brought into Camp in 2021.  

There are Bengals whos Jobs, Pay Checks are on the line effecting not just Them, but Their Families as well.  No Money, No House, No Food....And Changes Are Coming...Players Will be Fired. Some Players Kept.  Today against Division Baltimore Bengals have Bubble Players who need to prove they belong in THE NFL.  They need to Step Up and try to keep their Jobs.  

To many, this game could mean having a Job or Not.   There are Bengals who need Fired.  So This Game means a Great Deal to Them, if not the fans. This is NOT a game for Bengals to quit at halftime and go through the motions.  They may not Win, but they dare not Quit.  Not if they want to feed their wives and children. To Them,  Division Baltimore is an Opportunity, which is all Life is, making the most of Opportunities and Second Chances. 

I'll Root for a Bengals Win, because ending on 3 Wins will show some Bengals deserve to be brought back in Spring Camp. At least make it a close game.   Blockers and Tacklers need to show why they should not be FIRED.  The Bengals still in New Dey Rebuild after 2018 can not bring the same players back in 2021, so does anybody step up against Baltimore and show why they should keep their Jobs and Paychecks. Players that go through this game as if their bags are packed for vacation, they will deserve a Permanent Vacation, no matter who they think they are. If we can lose with them, we can lose without them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - kevin - 12-31-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - Sled21 - 12-31-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - Tomkat - 12-31-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - Benton - 12-31-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - Stewy - 12-31-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - kevin - 01-03-2021, 02:50 AM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - pally - 01-03-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Bengals vs Ravens Predictions - kevin - 01-03-2021, 01:31 PM