Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff
(01-03-2021, 10:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think you're alone on that at all. We have seen some uncharacteristic things over the last year or two. That said, I'm always weary about whether or not the changes are really a permanent shift in power/attitude or if they're just trying to get the fans back on board. We'll see, but I'm (somewhat) cautiously optimistic in that regard.

I think the best case realistic scenario for this off-season, is that we get a slew of changes to the staff, they part with some well paid familiar names (like AJ Green, Geno, maybe Bernard, etc) and they splurge on an o-linemen with a DJ Reader caliber signing at that position. I'd be ok with all that, but I really do think we should just scrap the whole staff and start over without Zac Taylor.

We'll see. Should be a very interesting off-season.

The part I can't wrap my head around is why would you keep an awful HC and expect to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic with a few lame duck coaches ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff - bengalfan74 - 01-03-2021, 11:00 PM