Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff
(01-03-2021, 11:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The part I can't wrap my head around is why would you keep an awful HC and expect to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic with a few lame duck coaches ?

Think about it like this. The Brown family never fire anyone in the FO...because they're all family. I think that's why they like to keep coaches (especially the HC) around for long stretches as well. They're not used to change, so maybe they've become averse to it. Especially in the big boy positions.

(01-03-2021, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who was his QB again?

Bridgewater is a bottom tier starter, no way around that. Also, they lost Christian McCaffrey for all but 3 games.

In the 3 games McCaffrey played, they averaged 416.7 yards (would've ranked 2nd in the NFL) and 26.0 points (would've ranked 14th).

Them losing McCaffrey is akin to us losing prime AJ Green. Or Corey Dillon. Massive loss for their offense...and Teddy isn't good enough to overcome that.

I'm surprised that offense wasn't worse.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2021, 11:38 PM