Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 12:12 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I'm only optimistic because I believe in what ZT is doing.  As far as that 6-win team he took over, that included some folks that didn't fit the new culture he was building.  We quickly saw Burfict released, for example.  To me, ZT won't sacrifice his integrity or culture he wants to build for a win or two.  

I don't see us on a 5 year plan.  I think this coming year is a prove it or you're out year.  I am not happy about the record at all, I'm simply willing to deal with it if we can see progress.  Last year should've been better than a 2 win season (bunch of close games) and this year should've been more than a 4 win season with a bunch of close games.  

I also think two years in a row of AJ screwing us on offense didn't help.  A real shame about him.

What does this mean to you? Zac tosses around empty platitudes like "building a culture", but no results of success are evident. What are you believing in? I only see a young, over-his-head, & inexperienced coach that has no business being an NFL head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - TecmoBengals - 01-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM