Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 12:21 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Oh, come on, don't drop losing Burfict as the reason for the decline.  The simple fact is that Zac is not a good coach.  He comes into every game expecting that Madden ball (playing his favorite plays and hoping they work out) will get them wins.  The great coaches plan to exploit the other team each week and adjust their game accordingly.  The one game that happened this year was against the Steelers and people proclaimed Zac's superior coaching intellect, when in fact he was just forced into running because he had Smiles at QB.  

Zac won't sacrifice his integrity or culture for a win or two?  No kidding.  Zac won't sacrifice his ego at all for wins.  It's been pretty obvious for 2 years now as he keeps telling us how much he believes in himself. 

I think this team can stumble into 8 wins next year with a strong roster that will win in spite of Zac.  But I don't ever see them being great.  And now they're talking about releasing assistant coaches.  So they can bring in who?  Who's going to row out to the Titanic as it sinks because seats are half off?  

If this team bounces back next year and looks totally different on the field, I'll happily eat crow about Taylor sucking.  But I can't see a world where that happens.  

I'd imagine that head coaches generally have ego's that dictate how they run things.  Sure, ZT is losing so in this case it's a bad thing.  That same idea is why many claim Bellicheck is the GOAT coach.  It's his way or GTFO.  lol.

The thing is, I think we all want the same thing.  We want to see this team win.  Hell with eating crow, let's just see some wins!  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - wildcatnku24 - 01-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM