Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 12:17 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: It'd be a lot easier to simply agree with you all.  I know my opinion is not popular, but that's kinda what makes a message board work is differing opinions.  I do certainly have criticisms for Zac, but so does everyone else, and I don't feel compelled to say the same crap that's already been said 100 times.  Yes, his W/L column absolutely sucks.  Yes, we must fix the OL.  Yes, Jim Turner was an absolutely stupid hire from the get go.  I hated it.  It spoke to the absolute polar opposite of the culture he states he's trying to build.  

I define competitive as being in the game, not being blown out.  We have been quite competitive in both of ZT's seasons.  The games certainly haven't fallen our way, I understand.  

Perhaps part of my endless wishful thinking and optimism is a result of being a fan of Cincinnati sports.  If there's a god, he absolutely hates Cincinnati.  I know we had some successes in Baseball, but that was before my time (i'm 36).  

I think what gets me with this whole situation and why I’m not optimistic right now, is that first paragraph that I have quoted could have been, word for word, used to describe last season. To not make those changes when they were completely obvious, and to have them repeated again this season, is completely inexcusable.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - BengalsFan1986 - 01-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM