Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 12:37 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: True, but if we all had a say in it, we'd turn into the Cleveland Browns.  New HC every year, maybe not new QB every year now that we have Burrow, but prior to that I'd bet on that too.  

Why can't we just be happy that it turns out MB does give a crap what the fans want.  He has not only proven it with making the change and spending in FA, he's now also come out and said it.  Oh right, it's popular and cool to hate on MB.  

I’m not asking for everyone to have a say. I’m asking for the front office to show some accountability. I’m not asking for a new coach every year. I’m asking for a coach with one of the lower winning percentages through 2 years of a career to be replaced and not just letting them finish out year 3 of a contract for the heck of it. Could Zac Taylor turn this around and become the next great coach in the NFL? It’s possible. But at this point he will need to convince professional coaches to join his staff with a horrible record, disgruntled players, and only 1 guaranteed year. If the rumors are true and the Bengals are looking to give shorter contracts just in case they have to let these guys go next year, then what kind of coaches are going to fill this staff? We just handcuffed a coach who is already struggling. That does not bode well for next season in my opinion. I hope that’s not the case and we turn it around in year 3, but my hopes are not high right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - BengalsFan1986 - 01-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM