Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
I'm honestly not surprised we kept Zac. I'm even less surprised that Mike threw this on the fans. I feel like Mike is essentially saying that he did this for us and look at where we are. Just another way for him to justify his way in his head. The only reason I can think that the League and other owners are okay with this piece of shit is because its an easy win for them more often than not.

I'm not really upset or disappointed by this. I knew what was going to happen. We all did. I'm upset and disappointed with myself that I support this garbage owner and his mostly garbage product. I'm too loyal though. I'll be reading every article heading up to free agency and the draft. I'll be following along with training camp and Burrow's recovery. I'll watch every game next season. All the bitching and complaining is all it is. This is my team. I think that's the worst part and it's my own fault. I know how shitty The Family is, I know how dumb they are, I know they're the worst in professional sports. It's my fault that I continue to follow them and they'll be my team until the end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - muskiesfan - 01-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM