Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 12:37 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: True, but if we all had a say in it, we'd turn into the Cleveland Browns.  New HC every year, maybe not new QB every year now that we have Burrow, but prior to that I'd bet on that too.  

Why can't we just be happy that it turns out MB does give a crap what the fans want.  He has not only proven it with making the change and spending in FA, he's now also come out and said it.  Oh right, it's popular and cool to hate on MB.  

The Browns were a laughing stock because they were a constant carousel of coaches and QBs.  They wouldn't let anyone stay long enough to see what they had.  They kept making changes.  But eventually those changes seem to have gotten them where they'd like to go.  They made big FA moves, swapped coaches until they got the right one, and now they're in the playoffs while we're looking at 6 wins over 2 seasons.  

I don't think MB needs to listen to the fans and do what they request.  But I think he's also stupid to not see how rabid the fanbase is when there's a winner on the field and to do everything he can to make the team exactly that every year.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - MileHighGrowler - 01-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM