Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 01:07 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: The Browns were a laughing stock because they were a constant carousel of coaches and QBs.  They wouldn't let anyone stay long enough to see what they had.  They kept making changes.  But eventually those changes seem to have gotten them where they'd like to go.  They made big FA moves, swapped coaches until they got the right one, and now they're in the playoffs while we're looking at 6 wins over 2 seasons.  

I don't think MB needs to listen to the fans and do what they request.  But I think he's also stupid to not see how rabid the fanbase is when there's a winner on the field and to do everything he can to make the team exactly that every year.  

That's my point, though.  We should seek some continuity.  Now, I think Taylor has an extremely short leash at this point, but someone was even posting twitter reactions from players and it seems to me that if the players believe in ZT, that should tell us what we really need to know.  Getting players to continue to believe in you while having a sh1tty record has to mean something.  Do I choose to believe it? yes.  But most folks here choose to believe all kinds of stuff about MB that certainly can't be true.  

I think one of the most positive attributes of ZT is that he has his folks believing in what he's doing.  Belief alone obviously won't do it, but you add talent to that and it can get interesting.  Bottom line, I'm excited as heck for this offseason to see what we do.  if we can fix our OL and add Chase from LSU, watch out.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - wildcatnku24 - 01-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM