Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 01:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: To be fair most fans were insisting that the new coach be "young with fresh new ideas" instead of an older coach who had been around the league.  They wre practically begging for an inexperienced head coach.

We did bite pretty hard on the hip trend at the time, but we also went QB coach and his inexperienced buddies when other teams were going OC and veteran DC etc.  

I also don't get why we are even entertaining the idea that Mike Brown listened to the fans when he has shown that asking him to do something has a 0% chance of changing his mind.  I'd say Katie and Troy talked him into chasing a trend and then going chitnzy on it, to boot.  Fans ask for stupid stuff, though that's for sure but I think this one is on MB and company and they're trying to blame outside influences. 

The best way I can sum this up is Christmas of 1988 my cousin wanted a Ninendo and he woke up on Christmas morning and found that Santa brought him a dart board.  Sean McVey is a Nintendo, ZT is a dartboard...yeah, you got something new and you wanted something new but you can't help but look at what other kids got on Christmas morning and wonder "why me?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - Nately120 - 01-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM