Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 01:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A lot of people here have poor memories of what happened when Taylor was hired.

When I dared to question Taylor's credentials I was crucified for "supporting Marvin".  A large majority of the fans were pleased with the hire.  But now that Taylor has failed miserably it is all Mike Browns fault for making such a stupid decision.

Yes, as the owner and lifetime GM of the Bengals Mike Brown is more accountable for hiring ZT than the fans are.  I agree that fans are full of optimism and crap and I recall you and I both rolling our eyes at how ZT's first vanilla press conference made so many fans weak in the knees with how ZT was already 10 times the leader that Marvin Lewis was.

The issue with ZT is his resume and that's what I always point out.  One day before ZT was hired if you asked Bengals fans "How would you feel if the Steelers made a QB coach their HC?" fans would have said that was stupid and it would be awesome if the Steelers were that dumb.  At any rate, if fans were dumb enough to fall for ZT two years ago they're seeing the light now.

Bleed to know, and all that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - Nately120 - 01-04-2021, 01:56 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM