Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 01:20 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: You can hold the optimism for you and me both then.  In my mind, the Bengals are stupid after these two years and what Zac has shown to keep him.  I don't care if the players "support" him, I don't care that he's confident in his own abilities (which have pretty much sucked every stop along the way).  I don't see Zac as a leader, I don't see Zac as having vision or a real plan, I don't see Zac as someone who holds himself accountable at all, I don't see Zac as someone who holds his assistant coaches and coordinators accountable, I don't see Zac ever turning this around.  

I do see the Bengals making some moves in FA again, drafting a couple of guys we're all excited about, and everyone talking during TC next year about how "this year is going to be different."  We're good at that.  And as consistent at the Bengals are in disappointing this fan base, the fan base is equally consistent every year at being excited that little to no change is going to result in dramatically better results.

Soooo, the Bengals are like politics...sounds reasonable.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM