Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back)
(01-04-2021, 06:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, my hometown team that I rooted for before Mike ran them and that I will continue to root for when Mike Brown is gone.

How can you call Mike Brown a "constant" when I was rooting for the Bengals before he ran them?

This is one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen posted here, and that is saying a lot.

You're a Mike Brown fan. It takes one to know one right, just trying to imitate most of your posts. You think most of us have lived in Cincy - lol.

Mike Brown is the only constant.

There are always exceptions to the rule, like you, that don't need to be discussed. There is no Cincy Bengals there is Mike Brown. Based on your hypocrisy, you wouldn't be a "bengals" fan if they moved then. We're all fans of a loser, until this guy leaves.

Would any other sports team want Mike Brown or Zac Taylor in their organization running things? It's masochistic to be a Bungles fan and you're blind if you don't think so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Mike Brown (Zac is back) - reuben.ahmed - 01-05-2021, 07:26 AM
Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - GodFather - 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Mike Brown Being Spiteful? - bfine32 - 01-07-2021, 10:53 PM