Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-05-2021, 12:28 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Complete sarcasm.  And it's really not even aimed specifically at you, so I should first apologize.  I'm just frustrated with reading that same BS.  

No apologies needed, it's just forum banter. Where I am confused though, is how can you call it BS? Zac has an awful W/L record that most NFL franchises do not tolerate and most NFL franchises have experienced more winning than the Bengals organization (I think I recall reading that around 20 of the teams have won at least one Super Bowl). Sure, running an NFL organization is way more complex than saying, "6-25-1 means he should be fired", but it should also not be ignored.

Anyhow, I'm not surprised Zac is back. I've been watching this franchise for over 30 years, but I still have enough interest in the team to be disappointed when the Brown family makes the wrong move. Zac returning for season 3 is reminiscent of the '90s. I'll gladly admit I was wrong in my opinion and support Zac if he brings winning and the playoffs to Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - TecmoBengals - 01-05-2021, 12:37 PM