Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-05-2021, 12:55 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: It sounds good in theory.  But please tell me how you can adapt turning Margus Hunt into Geno Atkins.  Or Finley/Allen into Burrow.  Or Covington into Reader.  Or Sims into WJAX.  Or MJ into XuFilo, or Adenji/Johnson into Williams.  There's more, but you get it.

I mean, really.  I think coaches do absolutely have to adapt to what they're given, and whether it's fair or not I do understand that the blame falls on them because that's just how it is.  I really do.  But at some point, it becomes too much.  

He mentioned the injuries, and I take it as a very level headed response vs some I've seen.

Like I mentioned before, there is a personnel deficiency on the lines, and our depth is not very good. That said, I think a more seasoned staff does better with what we have. Unlike others, I was not concerned about the losing in year one. This past season has put doubt in my mind. They better turn the corner in a big way next season, or it's time to cut bait. I wouldn't have minded if they did that this year, but they're not. I'm not losing my mind over it, but I expect to see some results in 2021.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-05-2021, 01:05 PM