Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-05-2021, 01:28 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I don't understand how the statement about talent can be made as an apples to apples comparison.  Is the talent on the other teams magnitudes better or are those talents being utilized better by other teams?  Just because the team sucked in comparison to the other teams doesn't mean they don't have talent on the teams to compete.  There are some players that are just obviously head and shoulders better than another player, but there are many players on every team that can lean on either side depending on how they're utilized. 

But I agree that there are certainly gaps in personnel.  That's a major part of Tobin's role, and I think he's failed at it.  He's just as much, and probably more, to blame for the issues this team has right now than Taylor or the players.  

Absolutely agree on Tobin. He really bombed from 2015 through 2018 when you look at it. That 2015 draft really set this team back, and the cracks started to show at the end of Marvin's tenure.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-05-2021, 01:43 PM