Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turner is out, who is available?
So here's some interesting names that have been thrown out:

Scott Peters, Asst. OL coach for the Browns. Apparently Bill Callahan is a fan of him and since Zac didn't get him the first time around, and then ignored Bill the second time, I imagine he'd go with a guy that Bill signs off on.

Frank Pollack. The Jets staff is getting cleaned out and that means Pollack is back on the market. I know he left here when him and Zac "disagreed" on philosophy, but I could see the FO telling Zac to bring him in. We know that Mixon was a fan of Pollack's run scheme.

Aaron Kromer, OL coach for the Rams. Getting Kromer would require permission from the Rams and some sort of promotion, like Asst. OC. He's an Ohio guy and played at Miami (OH). He's been popular wherever he goes as an OL coach. He worked with Zac for a couple of years and we know what that means to Zac. 

The crazy one, Bill Callahan.

As crazy as it sounds, if they got permission from the Browns and offered Callahan some kind of promotion, then Zac could get the OL coach he wanted all along. Back in 2019, it was leaked that Bill wanted to come here and work with his son and Zac. The FO even contemplated trading a pick to Washington to get before ultimately deciding against it. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turner is out, who is available? - Bengal Dude - 01-05-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Turner is out, who is available? - J24 - 01-03-2021, 02:52 PM